During your stay in Valras, you will discover a multitude of cities and villages of the South.
- Located 29 km from Valras, Pézénas hosts fine crafts but the city still knows how to combine the memory of Molière and Boby Lapointe.
- 10 km from the Camping, Béziers is located by the river Orb and the Canal du Midi., The city became prosper thanks to its vineyard. Climb up to its majestic cathedral Saint-Nazaire to admire the view.
- 70 km from the campsite, Saint Guilhem le Desert (listed as World Heritage by Unesco): under the road to St Jacques de Compostel, the village is part of the Great Sites of France with the circus of Infernet, the gorges of the Hérault and the cave of Clamouse.
You will be spoiled for choice between hiking, mountain biking, but also swimming, canoeing or fishing in the Hérault gorges.
- Many villages around the Etang de Thau: Sete (traditional fishing town), Bouzigues, Mèze, Marseillan ...
- 90 km from the campsite, La Cité de Carcassonne is a medieval walled city and an important stop on the wine route. To see: the Murat hotel decorated with Aubusson tapestries - The Museum of Fine Arts and the Municipal Library Place Carnot - The Fountain of Neptune (eighteenth century) - St. Michael's Cathedral Gothic Languedoc - The church of St. Vincent - The chapel of the Discalced (XIII century).