While staying at Mas des Lavandes, you will discover the gastronomic treasures of our region.
- Le Caveau Les Vignerons de Sérignan: Tasting of the grapes from the hills of Béziers.
- The cellars of Noilly Prat - on the Port of Marseillan city. Visit the cellar and taste of different varieties of Noilly Prat: the Noilly Prat Original Dry, Noilly Prat Noilly Prat Red and Amber.
- The traditional "petit paté" of Pézénas, preparation of a "sweet and savory" shaped coil, made in the mid eighteenth century by the Indian cooks of Lord Clive, Viceroy of India, whocame to take some rest in Pézenas.
- The famous tielle Sétoise, a round tart topped with octopus and mixed with a spicy tomato sauce.
- Picpoul de Pinet and its white wine Gold Medal.
- Shellfish tasting: oysters, mussels, clams grown in the Etang de Thau.